This site allows you to build various wheel/spoke combinations, and computes length calculations - while showing you a graphical representation of what you're building, and allowing a spinning animation.
- Asks for the minimum amount of information to give proper spoke lengths, while assuming some common standards (12mm Spoke Nipples, non aero rims). More advanced input is available after expanding the input panels.
- Allows full control of many other variables, some which just alter the wheel display and are uneffectual on spoke lengths. They may be collapse to more simplified input after collapsing the input panels.
How to Measure
- For help in collecting measurements from hubs and rims, and visualizing the values.
- WheelSpoking's Blog, where I'll post news and update information.
- Go to the forums for: FAQs, help, questions, reporting a bug, requesting a feature, or to have discussions with other members.